Dear One Drop Sangha and Friends,
The February 2024 OSesshin with Harada Roshi at Tahoma Zen Monastery begins with kokuho on the evening of February 19th and concludes the evening of February 26th.
OSesshin: Monday, February 19th – Monday, February 26th, 2024
- Kokuho is Monday evening, February 19th.
- Full-time participation is required. OSesshin concludes the evening of Monday, February 26th.
- The link to the OSesshin application is near the bottom of this email.
- The fee is $450.
- Donations to support financial aid are welcomed. If you are requesting financial aid, please contact the registrar.
The application deadline for OSesshin is Monday, January 15th. You will receive an email regarding your acceptance or wait list status soon after the deadline date of January 15th. Please send your sesshin fee once you have been notified of your acceptance. Payment information will be included in the acceptance email.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THIS OSESSHIN
- Any help with set up before or clean up following OSesshin would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to arrive a day or two before sesshin and/or stay a day or two after sesshin please contact the monastery to make arrangements. The monastery email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- We hope that we will be able to conduct our February 2024 OSesshin but recognize that our plans, as well as the dates, may need to change suddenly and without notice. If you are purchasing airline tickets please be prepared to cancel your reservations.
- There may be a wait list for this OSesshin. Those on the wait list will be contacted immediately as spaces become available.
Apply here: [application period has ended]
ZenE Tami Settergren
Tahoma Zen Monastery